Because practice makes perfect.
If you are a Georgia Tech student or faculty/staff member looking for a private room to practice your musical skills, then look no further! Practice space access lasts all semester, from the first day of class until the last day of finals, 24/7. Our space is available for you literally any time you feel the inspiration to come play your instrument of choice, sing, or do both at the same time!
Policies for using music practice rooms in the Couch building have changed for the Fall semester of 2020. Before purchasing practice room access, please read and understand the additions below. These rules are subject to change at any time.
- When you have successfully purchased practice room access, a link to a Teamup calendar will be provided to you with the email of your purchase confirmation. Please do not share this link with anyone else. With this link, you will be able to check availability in any of our practice rooms at any time, and reserve any open time slots before ever coming to the Couch building.
- All practice room users must utilize the new reservation system. This is both for increased convenience and safety for all customers.
- Time slot reservations are limited to 30 minute blocks only. For safety, practice rooms must remain unused for 30 minutes between users. For example: user A comes to play at 11:00am, and leaves after their timeslot of 11:00am – 11:30am. User B wants to come practice in the same room, but must wait until 12:00pm before they can play in the same practice room.
- Practice room usage is limited to one person at a time.
- Room 104 will not be available for practice room usage in the Fall semester of 2020. Rooms 204, 206, and 209 will be available for use.
- If you are using a piano in the practice rooms, please use the provided cleaning materials to sterilize the piano before leaving.
- Abuse of the reservation system (not making a reservation, multiple blocks reserved at consecutive times, staying past the required time limit) will result in immediate revocation of privileges without a refund.
- All standard rules listed below still apply to practice room usage.
For all other practice room related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.